Bauer Junior II
Due to its toughness and reliability the JUNIOR II is a global best seller, with more than 100,000 sold units world wide. The JUNIOR II’s small size and refined compressor technology appeal especially to ambitious sports divers, who want a safe and reliable source of pure air, even in remote dive locations.
The light weight and compact unit is portable by a single person and fits in every boot. This compact BAUER diving unit has been manufactured using top quality components, upholding BAUER’s core characteristics of reliability and safety.
The even more compact design and a variety of smart JUNIOR II improvements make the JUNIOR II an even better value for money for committed sports divers. The JUNIOR II is a product based on more than 60 years of experience and strict BAUER Quality Management.
JUNIOR II compressor, 90 – 330 bar, 100 – 140 L/min, high-pressure compressor for compressing air and breathing air
free air delivery ¹
L × W × H
|JUNIOR II-B||100||Robin/Subaru 4-stroke petrol engine||4||44||78 × 34 × 42|
|JUNIOR II-E||100||Three-phase motor, 400 V, 50 Hz ²||2.2||46||66 × 36 × 42|
|JUNIOR II-W||100||Alternating current motor 230 V, 50 Hz ²||2.2||46||66 × 39 × 42|
¹ Measured with cylinder filling from 0 to 200 bar, ±5%
² Option of different voltage/frequency available
All Compressor Versions:
- L-shaped frame with special base plate for the compressor block and motor allowing fast and simple belt tensioning
- V-belt drive (SPZ belt)
- Plastic fan shroud with integrated holders for the telescopic intake tube
- Steel carrying handle fixed to the base plate allows easy transport by two people (rails on both sides of the unit)
- Rubber anti-vibration feet
- Integrated fill adapter brackets for two hoses with DIN and ISO connections
- Available with switch over device 330 / 225 bar or 225 bar/330 bar alternatively
- Standard unit with integrated telescopic intake tube and Subaru four-stroke engine