When it comes to thermal protection, nothing beats neoprene, and the new Pyroflex 1.5mm steamer takes that to heart. This revolutionary steamer features an outer layer made from a special water repellent, high-stretch Everflex neoprene. Backing up this quality neoprene is an inner layer made up of a combination of high tech fleece and plush. These exterior and interior materials work together to deliver outstanding thermal protection, plus they are super comfortable and dry quickly. The result is the ultimate in thermal protection for tropical diving, snorkeling, or pool training. Remember, neoprene provides divers and snorkelers with genuine thermal protection, while garments made from other fabrics or material blends simply do not. Pyroflex steamers don’t just provide protection from scrapes and stings, they provide bona fide thermal protection. And that’s the most important type of protection a diver or snorkeler can have when spending long periods of time in the water.
• Quality exterior Everflex is an X-Foam neoprene formulation, which is lightweight, durable and a highly Efficient insulator for heat retention.
• High tech plush and fleece interior linings reduce water flow and provide extra warmth.
• Offers water blocking to reduce convection.
• Provides insulation under water as well as at the surface.
• A slightly higher neck collar delivers maximum comfort from BC chafing.
• Thumb loops and heel stirrups avoid ride-up when the steamer is used as an under layer.
• Premium YKK front zipper makes easy work of donning and doffing